It makes no sense to visit Romania.
The Corvin Castle in Hunedoara
- It’s an ugly place with nothing amazing to see.
Retezat National Park
- Landscapes are all grey and creepy.
- With tiny hills.
- Roads with no view at all.
Transfagarasan road in Transylvania
- And boring valleys.
The Statue of Dacian king Decebalus near the Orsova
- This spot is sooo blah.
Balea lake in Fagaras Mountains
- Dracula’s castle is just a simple shack.
The Bran Castle and Bran village in Transylvania
- Just villages here.
Bucharest, the capital of Romania
- If you blink, you might miss the architecture.
Palace of Parliament (People’s House) in Bucharest
- No culture or sophistication whatsoever… crickets!
George Enescu Music Festival
- Uh, how mediocre.
The Romanian Atheneum in Bucharest
- Outside the city just a wasteland.
Dalmatian Pelicans (Pelecanus crispus) in the Danube Delta
- Maybe you might find a muddy hole.
Ochiul Beului Lake in Cheile Nerei National Park
- Or just a tiny stream.
Bigar Waterfall in Caras Severin
- Where is the remote?
- I should have stayed home and watched a movie!
- Beaches… just a sand box.
- I’ve seen greener plant life in my refrigerator.
The Tunnel of Love
- So, why would anybody bother to come?
Transalpina road in Transylvania
- Just to be disappointed?
- Just to be bored?
Cluj Napoca, Transylvania
- Just to be disgusted?
- Just to see the same bland thing?
Wooden church in Maramures
- Definitely, there is no reason to come to Romania!
Piatra Craiului MountainsDon’t click on the photos!